Information We Collect
Personal Information We may collect personal information (“Personal Information”) that you voluntarily provide to us relating to Yourself and others (e.g., Your client or customer, or a purchaser or seller in a real estate transaction) in connection with Your use and access of the Neue Build Services. Personal Information may be requested or required by Neue Build during Your use of the Neue Build Services to register as a User, to create an account or Registered Project, to complete documents, applications, contracts and forms and to respond to information inquiries during the course of a Registered Project or other transaction. Additionally, You and/or Your clients and customers may be asked to provide Personal Information anytime You are in contact with Neue Build in order to protect confidentiality. Personal Information may include but is not limited to individually identifiable information, such as, a name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card information, professional licensing information, as well as, Your username and password for the Neue Build Services. Certain Personal Information becomes public record when documents are filed with the federal or state government or with a court. For example, Personal Information included in real estate records and security interest filings are made publicly available when filed with the federal or state government—we treat certain portions of such publicly available Personal Information (e.g., the address, purchase price, lending information, etc. of the real estate purchased in the subject transaction) as Non-Personal Information once it is filed in or otherwise made a part of a public record.
Non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”) is information in a form that is aggregated with other information so as not to permit direct association with or be reasonably identifiable with any specific individual and information in a form that otherwise is detached, combined, organized, segmented, modified or processed so as not to permit direct association with or be reasonably identifiable with any specific individual. Non-Personal Information will not be restricted by this Policy and we may collect, use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose whatsoever, except as prohibited by law. If Non-Personal Information is combined with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information.
We automatically collect usage information that allows us to collect information regarding how users access and use the Services (“Usage Data”). For example, when you access and use the Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the device identifier (or “UDID”). Additionally, each time you use the Services, we automatically collect information regarding the type of web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, crash logs and other information relating to your use of the Services. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, troubleshoot any user problems, and to enhance and update the Services.
We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our e-mail notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
We automatically gather and record certain information (“Log Data“) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your UDID, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and usage information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you use the Application or sign into our Services, or interact with our notifications. We use the Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
Use of Your Information
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Data Processing and Storage. We may share personal information within Neue Build and its affiliates for purposes of data processing, transaction processing or storage.
- Authorized Third-Party Agents. We may share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or facilitate a transaction. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction, and we require by contract that all such authorized third-party agents or contractors implement and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
- Legal Requirements and Illegal Activities. We may disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may also collect and share personal information in order to investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or violations of our rights.
- Administration. Personal information may be used to administer our business, the site, and our services. This may include disclosure of such information to employees, representatives, officers, agents, affiliates, third parties, and service providers.
- Disclosures Among Other Registered Users. Certain user profile information, including your name, location, and any video or image content that you have uploaded to the Services, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services. Please remember that any content you upload to your user profile, along with any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in connection with the Services will be disclosed to other Registered Users as necessary to facilitate the Services. In addition, certain features of the Services may enable you to send electronic communications to third parties in connection with a transaction. Any Personal Information in any such electronic communication will be made available to the identified recipients (as well as Neue Build) and can be read, collected, shared or used by such recipients. We are not responsible for any Personal Information You choose to disclose to third parties in this manner. Electronic Authentication Collection and use of information for authentication purposes is part of the log on process for Registered Users to access and use the Services. A combination of authentication criteria such as your user information, transactional data, session surveillance, device fingerprint, IP information, and pattern recognition may be collected and used by us.
- Business Transitions. In the event that Neue Build is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
- Notice and Choice for Onward Transfer. We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.
- Updating Your Personal Information. If you are a Registered User of our Services, we provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your Account. You may review your data at any time and correct, update, or delete information and your Account by accessing your Account page. We will take all reasonable steps to promptly make the requested changes. However, you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to change or delete from our systems each and every instance of the information we obtain from you, and data may remain in non-erasable forms. We may retain data for a period in our backup systems. We may also retain some information for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
- Children. Our Services are not directed towards and not intended to attract persons under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please send us an e-mail. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
- Security. Neue Build is committed to protecting the security of your personal information and we maintain reasonable security policies and practices to protect your personal information. However, no system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information you provide to us.
- Third-party Links. Our Services may provide links to other third-party websites that are outside our control and not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on such (and all) third-party sites.
- Mobile Application. The Application allows you to access your Account using wireless or mobile devices. The privacy practices outlined in this Policy apply to any Personal Information or other information that we may collect through the mobile Application.
- Election to Opt-Out. You may choose not to provide Neue Build with Personal Information or you may turn off cookies in your browser settings. Neue Build may set and access Neue Build.com cookies on your device. However, if you make these elections, you will not be able to fully utilize the Services. You may not opt-out of receiving service-related communications, since such communications may be important to your use of the Services and are not promotional in nature.
- Your Consent. By using or accessing our Services you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.